Thank you for considering employment opportunities with Rosebud Health Care Center. Our Mission and Values are described in detail on our About Us page. We invite you to review them, and if you can “live our values,” we welcome your application to become a member of our team.
Rosebud Health Care Center offers exciting, rewarding career opportunities in healthcare, including various administrative and support services.
We are currently taking applications for the following positions
- Clinic Office Manager oversees and coordinates daily clinic business operations and supervises clinic staff. – download job details
- Certified Nurse Assistant/Hospital Nursing Assistant – download job details
- LPN Nursing Home -Full time, part time, per diem
- RN Hospital or Nursing Home – RNs needed. Looking for short-term (PRNs) to fill immediate need as well as full-time and part-time RNs. We offer competitive wages and will work with your schedule.
- Medication Aide II – download job details
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) or Technician (CLT) – Full time & part time – download job details
- Housekeeper/Laundry – Full time, Some Weekends/Holidays – download job details
- Group Director/Primary Teacher for Lil’ Buds Day Care – download job details
Send your completed application to:
RHCC, PO Box 268 • Forsyth MT, 59327
OR FAX your application to: (406) 346-4255
Rosebud Health Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RNs Needed: Looking to pick up an extra shift?
RHCC is in need of immediate RN coverage in our Hospital; short-term or permanent. We are also looking for PRN, full-time and/or part-time LPNs for our Long Term Care facility. We offer competitive wages and benefits and are able to work with your scheduling needs.
Rosebud Health Care Center is offering CNA classes
Rosebud Health Care Center is offering CNA classes beginning in March 2018. Interviews will be done prior to class beginning. If employment is offered/accepted minimum wage will be paid during class hours. Permanent employment is dependent upon successful completion of the class and certification. Applications must be submitted no later than 5pm Friday, February 16, 2018.
For further information contact Human Resources 406-346-4238.
Don’t just take a class, begin a career!