Thank you for considering employment opportunities with Rosebud Health Care Center. Our Mission and Values are described in detail on our About Us page. We invite you to review them, and if you can “live our values,” we welcome your application to become a member of our team.
Rosebud Health Care Center offers exciting, rewarding career opportunities in healthcare, including various administrative and support services.
We are currently taking applications for the following positions
- Radiology Technician – Part-Time Position – download job details
- Hospital & Emergency Room RN: Full or Part Time Positions – download job details
- Nursing Home RN/LPN Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse: Full or Part Time Positions – download job details
- Certified Nurse Assistant/Hospital Nursing Assistant – download job details
- Nurse Practitioner – provides independent and advanced professional nursing care through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation to patients of all ages and with a variety of acute and chronic health needs. download job details
- Physician Assistant– Formally trained to provide diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services, as delegated by a physician – download job details
- RN Hospital or Nursing Home – Looking for short-term (PRNs) to fill immediate need as well as full-time and part-time RNs. We offer competitive wages and will work with your schedule.
- Lab Technician – PER DIEM POSITION – The Clinical Laboratory Technician is responsible for collecting patient samples, receiving and distributing specimens, preparing specimens for examination, analyzing specimens to identify abnormalities, and assisting the Laboratory Manager, as needed – download job details.
DOWNLOAD: Please click here to download our employment application.
ONLINE: Or click here to fill out your application online now!
UPLOAD: Resume or Completed Application Upload >>
MAIL: Send your completed application to:
RHCC, PO Box 268 • Forsyth MT, 59327
OR FAX your application to: (406) 346-4255
“RHCC is an equal opportunity employer. All recruiting, training, and employment decisions are made in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, handicap, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.”
Rosebud Health Care Center is offering CNA classes!
Certified Nursing Assistant classes will be held beginning August 14, 2019 – RHCC is looking for part-time and full-time CNAs in both the Long Term Care Facility and the Hospital. Interviews will be done prior to classes beginning. If employment is offered/accepted, there is no charge for the class. You will be paid Montana State minimum wage of $8.50 during the class hours. Permanent employment is dependent upon successful completion of the CNA class and certification at which time beginning wages will start at $14.00 per hour.
Please click here to download our employment application. Online Application form >>
Applications must be submitted to Human Resources no later than Wednesday, July 31, 2019. For further information, please call Dee Raymond, Human Resources at 406-346-4238.
RNs Needed: Looking to pick up an extra shift?
RHCC is in need of immediate RN coverage in our Hospital; short-term or permanent. We are also looking for PRN, full-time and/or part-time LPNs for our Long Term Care facility. We offer competitive wages and benefits and are able to work with your scheduling needs.