Starting November 15th open enrollment begins for the Montana Health Insurance Exchange. This is part of the affordable care act and has a potential to insure many in our community that have previously gone uninsured. Because of our mission, and because we are the healthcare leader in this community, we have chosen to assist in this process by providing healthcare Navigators to help community members and small businesses understand coverage options available to them.
LOOKING FOR HEALTH INSURANCE THAT FITS YOUR HEALTH NEEDS AND YOUR BUDGET?
Montanans can fill out one application and see if they qualify for affordable coverage through Montana HELP Plan I Healthy Montana Kids I Medicaid I Marketplace coverage.
- Doctor Visits
- Hospital Stays
- Emergency Room Visits
- Prescription Drugs
- Maternity & Newborn Care
- Mental Health & Substance Use Disorders
- Rehabilitative & Habilitative Services and Devices
- Laboratory Services
- Preventive & Wellness Services & Chronic Disease Management
- Pediatric Services, Including Oral & Vision Care
Special Enrollment Period (SEP)
- Getting married
- Having a baby, adopting a child, or gaining a dependent
- Placing a child for adoption or foster care
- Losing job based coverage
- Losing coverage because COBRA has ended
- Turning 26
- Losing Medicaid or HMK coverage
- Permanently moving to new area
- Gaining member status of Indian Tribe
- Leaving incarceration
- Can still get care from your Indian care provider.
- May not have to pay premiums or co-payments.
- Indian trust income is not counted to determine eligibility
You benefit by having greater access to health care services. Tribes benefit because their health programs get more resources.
If you have questions or need help signing up, Call Brandy Stewart, Patient financial Advocate and Navigator at Holy Rosary Health Care in Miles City. She can be reached Monday – Friday at 406-233-2594.