Thank you for considering employment opportunities with Rosebud Health Care Center. Our Mission and Values are described in detail on our About Us page. We invite you to review them, and if you can “live our values,” we welcome your application to become a member of our team.
Rosebud Health Care Center offers exciting, rewarding career opportunities in healthcare, including various administrative and support services.
We are currently taking applications for the following positions
- Certified Nurse Assistant/Hospital Nursing Assistant – download job details
- LPN Nursing Home -Full time, part time, per diem
- RN Hospital or Nursing Home – Full time, part time, per diem
- Physical Therapist – Full time – download job details
- Medication Aide II – download job details
- Dietary Aide – download job details
- Dietary Cook – download job details
Rosebud Health Care Center’s Certified Nursing Assistant class June 1, 2017 – click here for more details!
Please click here to download our employment application.
Send your completed application to:
RHCC, PO Box 268 • Forsyth MT, 59327
OR FAX your application to: (406) 346-4255
Rosebud Health Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rosebud Health Care Center is offering CNA classes
RHCC is looking for part-time and full-time CNAs. Interviews will be done prior to classes beginning. If employment is offered/accepted, there is no charge for the class and you will be paid minimum wage during the class hours. Permanent employment is dependent upon successful completion of the CNA class and certification.
Applications are available at the Clinic front desk or by clicking here.
If interested, please call Human Resources at 346-4238.
Don’t just take a class, begin a career!